Football /Quarterback tr. Football /Quarterback tr.

nice.

A very good game, nice graphics and animation, good concept and theme. BUT, you should have put more QB's in.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Happy Madness Day 08!

Well, this is very good. This has great graphics, great music, smooth animation and an awesome them: MADNESS! Everything about this is god, as it is a very fun game. a little too easy though ;P

My Batman My Batman

Very good...

But you could have added in some different poses, backgrounds etc. The print function is pretty neat. maybe add a colour darkness bar in which you can choose the lightness of your colour.

Ninja info cards Ninja info cards

Hmm...

Well, It didn't work for me either, maybe you should check that out.

How2Draw: Castle Crashers How2Draw: Castle Crashers

Nice!

Explained everything very clearly, and the layout is nice, the graphics and the final Castle crasher looked awesome. The music was very good also.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Owie my head!

Such a simple concept, yet it is such a brilliant game ;P It is so addicting! :P My highest was level 94! Stuck now!

Bucketball Bucketball

LOL

Simple but fun! Very addicting game! good job :P

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

SWEET

Wow! Such a great game! So much better than the first! Graphics were sweet the story was sweet everything was sweet! Such fun as well!

MiniTut#8ActionScriptTut MiniTut#8ActionScriptTut

Hmm..

Needs more.

Put each script on a different page, and on each page explain what all the commands do and give examples of how to use them and where. Add some screenshots. As of now, there is no work in it and I don't understand how it can have such a high score when it has one page of hardly anything!

Needs more work!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Great!

Such a great shooter!

--Graphics/Animation--
Such great graphics! The people and zombies both look extremely realistic! The guns are very good too!

--Story--
The storyline is great! and I love how you expanded it from the first!

--Audio--
The audio suits the 'zombie' theme extremely well..

Overall, a very good zombie shoot em up!